===============
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: WILLIAM SERCKIE <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   The wheel began to collapse on the tow dolly, but I was able to successfully remove the car   and limp it to my garage very slowly and cautiously.  The collapse actually occured while
   I was pushing the car  backwards into the garage by hand.  There was very minor front fender lip damage, which should tap out with a rubber mallet.

  Tom Jennings stated that this entire front end job is a real pain...any thoughts on it being different than any other front end overhaul ?  Out of all of the Ramblers that I have ever owned, I have never had to perform any sort of front end repair with the exception of an idler arm on my 1970 Rebel, back in 1979.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"