Re: [Amc-list] Doesn't Canada use kilos per hour ?

Re: [Amc-list] Doesn't Canada use kilos per hour ?

Supposedly we use kilometers per hour for speed and litres per 100 kilometers
for fuel usage. I'm from the previous generation and relate better to mph and
mpg. That's where the mpg problem is in that imperial gallons are 1.2009 times
larger than US/English gallons but the mile is still 5,280 feet. ; )
Which is not the same as a nautical mile neither. ;; )

Quoting amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx: