[Amc-list] E-85 Engine Design

His engine is DUAL fuel, that kills the equation.
To get the engine back to close to equal footing with a gas engine it needs to be built specifically for E85.
His will run on both, but till they get the science to alter compression ratio by fuel used the E85 will not do what gas will.
  With electronic valve timing they can likely get this done.
But, when?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

..

Makes the case for a Turbo - low boost on Regular Gas.

For the cheap seats, using the GM Turbo Sunbird '7749 ECM
can be used on an AMC V8 in the EFi conversion.

Sensors would be for E-85, probably not optimum for
Regular Gas low boost running.

A Flex Fuel ECM as I understand are newer Flash tech
so specialized knowledge to map to a 360.

What about valve seats / valves - a 1978 AMC would
have the hardened seats - but are these correct for
running E-85 'Alky' ?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080530-0, 05/30/2008
Tested on: 5/30/2008 4:22:26 PM