[Amc-list] 360 damper

Well thank you for the reply's but I am still stuck. The reply's gave me a few answers, but  that just gave me more question's. When the inside diameter decreases, is the dampner, then going to be able to press on, or is it  the place where it is to stop then be torqued?  The answer about how I installed mine is, I am using the same bolt on tool that I have used to press on all my previous  dampener's. To another reply the extended key came with the new dampner, and I will try it this weekend.  Well to end this, if anyone has any ideas that might help please send them.