[Amc-list] front shocks

Just an update on replacing shocks. I did mean inner
which is back when facing shock bolts. While sitting
there mulling over my problem a light bulb went off. I
had the front end up and on jack stands.This left the
suspension fully extended with no room to access inner
bolt.Nice for doing brakes but not shocks.  Thanks for
the advice, Allan