[Amc-list] brake setup wanted from 79-83 concord/spirit

[Amc-list] brake setup wanted from 79-83 concord/spirit

Wanted. I need the complete front brake assembly from a 79'-83' Concord/
Spirit. I need everything from the spindles on out. spindle unbolted and
brake system sent completely assembled. Please respond with price, name and
telephone number.  amcron57@xxxxxxxxx  Thanks, Ron  05/23/2008 05:36:45 PM
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825