[Amc-list] Need some help looking up part numbers for 65-66 American hea

[Amc-list] Need some help looking up part numbers for 65-66 American heater boxes

I found out in the past few days that the 64 American heater box is
different than my 67 in a couple of key areas (you can see a 64 box at
http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4445&PN=2). My parts
book only covers 67 and 68 so there's some gaps I need to fill in so the
heater box gasket sets can be sold for the proper cars.

The heater box and parts are Group 13. What I need to know is when the
heater box part number changed from 316-9926 (64 American) to 318-5626
(67 American). There was also a change to the blower motor plate to
heater box gasket which I'm hoping happened at the same time but I need
confirmation of that.

The good news about all this is that all of the gaskets I'm having done
fit back to 64 except for the blower motor plate gasket. The 64 box does
have a few other parts that are very likely to be made soon so that
should mean complete kits for them as well.

Also, the heater box gaskets I'm having done should be available before
the end of the month.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx