------------
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

I'm stumped. No TSM I have has the exhaust valve timing. Intake
yes, exhaust no. Odd. It's not exactly popular information so
it doesn't appear on the world wide series of intertubes.

That's for the OHV, I assume it's different than the flathead,
but who knows.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"