[Amc-list] OT: HF Inside Track

Anybody a memeber of HF's Inside Track?
I was looking at their metal shrinker strectcher and they've finally got the price below a $100 again.
I noticed you can now join their inside track online club for $9.99, but they don't say what the benefits really are anymore???

   Anyone know? You used to get free shipping and the shipping on the stretcher shrinker is $9.99, so why not join, except, it does not say what you get anymore?

   Also, has anyone used or bought their throatless shear? I have some fairly heavy stuff to trim and cut and the one we have here at work, name brand, is nice, so I was thinking one for home would be nice. No grinding after torch burns or plasma cutting!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV