Re: [Amc-list] Aluminum turbines - first gen was Turbocast I ?

Re: [Amc-list] Aluminum turbines - first gen was Turbocast I ?

Some years ago I copied the AMC wheel section from Hollander.
Here are the 3 that are currently under discussion.

Pacer 5-spoke 'star'
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/w7.jpg

Turbocast II 13 spoke
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/w14.jpg