[Amc-list] Rebel prep help

I have a 67 Rambler Rebel 4 door that I'm prepping for painting on Monday (it goes to the auto body shop on Monday).  I'm so pumped!  Does anyone know of a place where I can get the moulding clips for the car along the doors, panels, and fenders?  I believe they are 7/8" clips that hold the moulding in place.  Any suppliers?  Also, i'm looking for a new/rechromed front bumper for my Rebel.  Anyone?  My front bumper has a kink in it and a bend in it.  Thanks guys.  Jayson