[Amc-list] Pass. rear quarter needed for 72 Hornet 2 door

[Amc-list] Pass. rear quarter needed for 72 Hornet 2 door

Nuf sed.

I know it's a long shot. Our 72 got whacked hard in the butt
last year, crumpled the quarter in the middle. The car might
be totalled on paper, though it drives OK and alignment is
fine. Panels are wacked out of line, and the reputable body
shop, that has many old cars of steel, doesn't want to fix this
one. It's a real body shop, not one of those honda-door-skin-only
places.

I'm in Los Angeles so shipping is an issue.