Re: [Amc-list] Pacer V8 for sale in Switzerland

Re: [Amc-list] Pacer V8 for sale in Switzerland

Pascal,
  Try contacting SARS in Sweden at www.amcsweden.com ... I am forwarding your email to them.  I will also CC it to Tobias in Norway, as he just bought my AMC Venolia pistons for a turbo 304 stroker he's building for a Rambler American.  He might have connections.

  Sincerely,
  Greg Taylor :)  <><

Pascal Prince <amcpacer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi folks,

I have to sale my Pacer as I bought another in better condition, but
have no more pare place for it now.

Here the link if anybody interested or who know somebody who could be
interested.

http://www.anibis.ch/n/1731059

Just remimber the car is in Switzerland and not in America....

Thanks

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12