[Amc-list] Met an AMC guy today

I decided to sneak out at lunch time, and head over to Chick-FilA for lunch
with my son. Took the Rambler, as that has been getting the most miles from
me lately. On coming out, I noticed a guy in a Mustang checking it out. We
piled in and he drove around. Turns out he has an AMX and is building a '68
American 2 door into an SC/Rambler tribute (with a 401!!!). Sounds like a fun
car. He's a member of the local AMO group.

My son and I wandered over to the local nursery to pick up some Bermuda grass
sod for the front yard while I tossed it around in my ever-slowing mind.
There was a car show at the local Wendies on the weekend. There was an AMX
there. It didn't even strike me to put the guy I met who owns an AMX with the
AMX at the show. Now I have to wait for next month to see if it's there
again.

Anyway, it was fun. I've shown the car to a couple people. Let a guy at the
grocery store hop in and check it out. Hauled groceries in it (that's what
it's for!). Hauled bags of top soil in it. Picked up some sod. It's a working
Rambler!

I might fix the oil leak (looks like I need to replace the drainplug gasket).
I could replace the shocks and some bushings. I might replace the windlace
and other stuff. Might replace the exhaust manifold. For now, I'm just going
to drive it.