Re: [Amc-list] 7.95 t-shirts and more

If you could get it, I would highly recommend getting the rear end.  There
are very few rear ends that will fit a Gremlin.  I found out that a
mid-60s Plymouth Belvedere rear end will fit and happened to find one in a
local junkyard when I had to replace mine a couple years back.  The old
man at the yard said at one time he had three Belvederes but that the rear
ends out of two of them were recently sold.  Luckily I got that last one.

Ross Guistino
Rohnert Park, CA
'73 Gremlin 304 aka Vivo (with the Belvedere rear-end)
'75 Gremlin X aka Greta