Re: [Amc-list] Anybody near Iowa?

Yeah that's it.  Sorry.  Actually I had found his
website featuring the old engines he had restored
before I ever knew he was interested in AMCs.

On another note, the Chevy truck guy who has the
Billybob's Garage site once had an 68/69 Javelin in
high school and remembered it fondly when I sent him
an email congratulating him on the wealth of
information on his site.  Too bad AMC didn't produce a
factory pickup truck. There's a lot of old truck guys
out there who would be AMC fans I'm sure if AMC had
produced a truck.  That would be an interesting thing
to explore...why Nash dropped the truck and did AMC
ever seriously consider a pickup truck line...not the
Cowboy hermaphrodite, a real truck before they bought
Jeep.

Joe

http://splatter.wps.com/pipermail/amc-list/attachments/20080509/49c8dcda/attachment.htm