[Amc-list] 24 Hours of LeMons

Well we're packed up and as ready to go as we'll ever be... race
car's on the dolly, tools and spares and... group breakfast at
our house then the 325 mi to Altamont about 730am.

Between work and grad school and race car and ramblers and two
internet servers and student advising and... I'm dead tired. Now
we gotta drive for 14 hours amongst fellow idiots. What the
hell are we doing?!

http://www.makewayracing.com/

C U all Monday or Tuesday...