[Amc-list] Gremlin Parts and e-bay listing

[Amc-list] Gremlin Parts and e-bay listing

Just updated the website with the latest pictures from the Gremlin field and the information on all the cars there.  Here is the link to the first page.

http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/GremlinsForSale.html

and the link to the photo page, in case the Gremlinman dosen't let you in.

http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/GremlinForSalePICS.html

Also listed more goodies on e-bay, will continue the rest tomorrow.  Last chance before the prices go up!  Well, only at the shows, and I do not know how much I will e-bay over the summer.  However,  IF  a list member buys 3 items, I'll PAY SHIPPING for you.

Here is the link to the AMC Thing Bumper Sticker to get you started.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130220324730&rd=1

The mugs are listed, and the t-shirts, license plates, mouse pads, and others will follow.  BTW--IF you are interested in the bumper stickers, e-mail me and I will sell them to list members for $3.00 each or 4?$10 and I'll pay the shipping.  Also have the Kenosha Plant No Parking Stickers, $2.00 each 6/$10.  E N J O Y ! ! !

Also doing more and more items with folks pictures of their cars on things, so IF you're interested.

Also listing a Gremlin X grill assembly soon w/1 small crack, 1 broken reflector and 1 tab broke off (I still have it though).

Any questions about anything, especially Gremlin parts contact me and I see what we have.  We are going out Thursday and see how many of the engines we can get running.  Anyone know if there will be an interest in the 6cylinder motors?  Also dosen't the manual transmissions also fit behind the V-8's.  We want to get as many usuable parts as possible off the cars.

Blessings to You,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx