Re: [Amc-list] funny dispatcher error

Troy you are right on about that life being funny sometimes. I find it
"funny" most of the time.
Here's my latest story......
I am presently installing a CD player, two twelve inch subwoofers, rear and
front speakers and a 350 watt amp for the subs. I was searching around
trying to find a path from the battery to the trunk to install a 4 gauge
cable to power the amp. I have the back seat out, and noticed a plastic body
plug that I was wondering if it would allow the cable to pass through. I
tried to pull the plug out but of course I was tired and crabby and instead
the plug fell, what I thought was, out the bottom. When I looked I realized
the plug fell into a hollow channel at the front of the leaf spring perch
mounts. The channel has a drain hole in the bottom. I thought I would try to
grab the plug from the hole inside the car with one of those little grab
tools. I inserted the tool and felt and heard the plug move. so I released
the grabbing fingers and pulled it out. I had grasped a piece of weed stalk
that had been driven into the channel from the hole underneath. Just on a
whim I crawled back under to find the plug showing in the drain hole of the
channel. I reached in with a needle nose and grabbed it and pulled it out.
So I got my lost plug back and the weird thing is I grasped that weed stalk
on its very end. I cannot begin to calculate the chances of all those things
happening in a matter of moments. It amazed me so much that I laughed
loudly. I also retrieved that weed stalk that had been in there since the
seventies.
Armand