Re: [Amc-list] forged pistons for sale

I have a set of used forged BRC pistons for sale. Bore size 4.175  flat tops, valve reliefs for 2.1 intake. compression distance of 1.49, comes with rings wrist pins, and spiral locks. Set up for .927 floating pins.
   these were 12.5 to 1 compression with 52 cc chambers. Bill swapped them for more compression. Perfect to bore your block to.
   Davis Martin
   Amc Team Racing
   860-997-2732 cell

James Shadwick <idahoAMX@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I along with others think that is your best bet..IMO....used parts are
out there....put a want add on here and the
"AMC Forums"......may take a little time...but they will show
up.........I put a 360 in my 69 AMX....still waiting to get
all the parts I need to build a 401 for it........"Craigslist".. has
nation wide sites............
Jim
Nampa, ID