[Amc-list] WooHOO T3 Turbo score!

Went to one of my favorite Pick and Pull yards in Denver to find FSJ parts and lo and behold... the forklift had just dropped an OMNI GLH with the Garret T3 turbo.

Got the complete setup including oil/lines, wastegate, ex housing and turbo for just a little jingle!

Going to setup a blow-thru setup on my J10 258/T5 trans/ Clifford/ Holley 390/4.0 head.  SHould be fun!  It's going to be a while as I have several other projects in line ahead of it.

Have a great week,

Jesse