From: Thomas Garner [mailto:Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:38 PM
To: AMC List
Subject: [Amc-list] Scam??

I have already sent this in, but I forgot to put in a subject, so I
thought it wouldn't display, or be sent.

I'm not certain if this is true or not, but everybody should be aware if
it is.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/666870079.html

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/