Re: [Amc-list] OUCH! Prostitution Pink

Hey !

  How about a picture of the little gem...

  I remember back in the late 70's I had a 1970 Rebel, painted antique gold at Earl Scheib,and it looked like a rolling dirty diaper... I waited for the acrylic enamel paint to cure then I sanded it all down and primered it black...

  Even if it turned out a funky shade, it's a classic and it will probably look okay...

  Bill

  I think it would look great with a white top and some nice aluminum rims like convo pro's. Then when your at a light and someone wants to race you can make like your gonna then just take off nice n slow. LOL
Davis

Joe Smith wrote:
I am a moron. So, it came out just like a prostitutes ghetto talons or maybe the genitalia of a female baboon. Perhaps some white would fix it... Like maybe a complete white wash that is. I am not happy with this color, but, I think I will stick with it for a little while. Everyone is going to ask "Did you paint it that color on purpose???" and I will reply, "I think you have your father's nose."

I hear "I told you so" echoing around the room. On the flip side, all the ho's and biotches in West Hollywood are gonna be wicked witch green with envy. That alone makes it worthwhile!! LOL

http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart