[Amc-list] it's here

My almost shiney 2000 up intake arrived today.
Finally after some delay in shipping.
The guy did a nice job on the polishing.
He's got it 90% plus finished.
All I need to do is a little block sanding and I'd like to removed the bosses on the side and give it a final polish and it is done.
   The pics on ebay were spot on. The guy did not mess it up at all.
I was a bit nervous of what I would find, but it is a nice prep job!
I paid him an extra $20 and he sent the P/S pump, Throttle cable bracket and the idler pulley and bracket.
As soon as I get the Borla header welded up I  will have nice matched pair to install.
    I did note that several web sites I read said to get the late model pump as it is different.
Well, this one is smooth bored at the mounting holes for the thru bolts, but there is no other difference at all.
    I read the new pumps have solid bosses, but this one has the gap in the middle just like the old pump.
I intend to drill the threads out of my pump and use it as it is new and this pump is unknown.
    I need to find some aluminum pipe plugs so I can plug the side holes and get those bosses smoothed off.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV