-------------
Date: 30 Apr 2008 01:37:31 -0000
From: mhaas@xxxxxxx

I know there have been those that were less than satisfied with how the AMC-List forum (which is an archive of the list) looked at AMCyclopedia.org. I've been messing around with some additional add-ons that hopefully make things better. Take a look at http://www.amcyclopedia.org/amclist and let me know what you think.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"