*Date: *Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:51:39 -0700
***Subject: *Front end for '63 classic..

Hey guys....

The front end is shot on my 63 classic V8 wagon. I restored it to
factory with 100% NOS parts....so don’t want to retro-fit it with
anything new. Any ideas on where I can get my mechanic the parts? Blazer
is WAAAYYYY expensive....so would like to look at all other options first.

Thanks for anything you can give me....

Tim O'Connell
Gilbert, AZ
Tel: 602-919-4992