Re: [Amc-list] Toms Turboed L Head

Just as a thought..   I will be moving to Japan in the very near future..  I know these toyo's/hon's/dat's/ibishi's have smaller turbos upon them.  If they would/could adapt to your purposes, and if I can find the right recycler there, I may be able to locate items..  Of course will not know for sure until I get over there (later in summer), but as I am having to give up all here, I would really enjoy doing this kind activity to "keep me in the hobby" in a matter of speaking..

imfatdad at yahoo dot com...