---------------
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I guess anyone can twist the truth. It happens on the internet lists all the time. It is easy to make claims. I do find it hard to believe " A stock
electronic distributor is just as good as long as it's in top condition.
The only reason to buy one of the billets is so you'll have a nice shiny
new one -- not much changed in the technology." Have you run a stock distributor to 7000 RPM's ? I have with quite a few and have found only the MSD to be truely trouble free. But that is just my experience with the stock and MSD dizzy's.
   Davis

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"