[Amc-list] Javelin parts in Armeda MI

His name is Dan and I learned that there is nothing there restorable but a LOT of parts for 71-74 Javelins (11 of them).  Let him know what you need.  Armeda is 70 miles North of Detroit.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/650916597.html

I will also have info on Gremlin parts shortly, let me know IF interested and what needs there are.  Also looking for ideas of value of Gremlin parts (besides e-bay watching).

Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx