Re: [Amc-list] removing undercoating and suchlike...

We used my homebuilt engine hoist (that had a rotating top post that could pull out) to fire old baseballs across the Fraser river @20 years ago with oxy/LPG mix from my torch.

From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] removing undercoating and suchlike...
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My buddy could shot a potato through 1/2" plywood, using aceteline for fuel, in his potato cannon ... that is until, the back of the cannon blew off and dented his dad's work shop siding.  Circa 1993ish.

  Greg Taylor :)  <><

Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I remember a big to do back when the series "Picket Fences" was on (never noticed more than 1 AMC in that show) The son of the Sheriff built a potato cannon using dry ice and other things. He accidentally killed someone with it.