[Amc-list] You can quote me on that.......

[Amc-list] You can quote me on that.......

Ok, I have observed a couple things that have just been driving me crazy and I can be silent no more.

When replying to an email. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! trim the quoted message back to only the relevant information that you are replying to. It makes it A LOT easier on those of us on digest mode if we don't have to scroll through an entire digest that we have already read to get to the next message.

And while I am on the subject.. When sending a reply to the group can we please quote enough of the message we are replying to and/or keep the subject line the same to make your message make sense to the rest of us?
It tends to get a little confusing when Bob is asking if a flux capacitor will fit his 62 Classic and Joe is asking if a warp coil will fit his 69 AMX and Greg posts a reply that simply says "It will fit but you have to install a slip rod adaptor" with absolutely no reference as to which post he is responding too.

Thank You!!

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA.

*The names and/or questions/answers used in this email are fictional and not intended to resemble any actual person or question/answer*