Re: [Amc-list] Gal in SF with the '64

Gwen Smith's 's car was also featured in Hemmings Classic Car approximately 18 moths ago. They did an impressive lay out of her "Little Car" as she calls it...

  Bill

  Russ,

That was Gwen. She had the gold '64 Classic 770. I just did a quick and dirty internet search and think that this is the car, highlighted in an April '07 article in the AMCRC Newsletter. http://www.amcrc.com/feature/1964_Rambler_770.html

- Justin