Re: [Amc-list] removing undercoating and suchlike...

Re: [Amc-list] removing undercoating and suchlike...

" To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I was told years ago in Pa that they regulated it because of people getting hurt.
" You know, pick up a piece, instant frozen flesh.
" The old legislative answer to, "You can't fix stupid" followed by, "Let's keep'em alive so they can reproduce"...
" Here in WV it seems to be the same.
" Go figure.

they're voters!  politicians love 'em dumb.