Re: [Amc-list] Blast It All...

Some people just don't get it try holding your breath and counting to 1000, then let us know how ya made out

Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  " From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Bad mojo?
" Yes.
" End of the world?
" Prolly not.
" Go eat some fish everyday, you'll prolly end up with higher mercury levels!

very true, for some kinds of fish. but not all are so contaminated.

" Yeah dispose of them properly.
" If you drop one, hold your breather and count to a thousand.
" It'll be OK...

a chemist told me the best thing is to sprinkle some sulfur powder
around, it'll react with the mercury and render it harmless.

" --
" Mark Price
"