Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 45

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 45

When the compact fluorescent lights go on sale for ~$1.00 each I assume
the WE Energies (Wisconsin Gas & Electric) is subsidizing the sale.  I
figure they have to do something with the mercury they scrub from the
coal 'smoke', they put it into a consumer product and let us dispose of it.

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI