[Amc-list] WTB... Valance panel 70 Hornet...

[Amc-list] WTB... Valance panel 70 Hornet...

Now that I got some things done in the garage that I have been working on for the past 7-8 months. I am in the search for a lower valance panel for my 70 Hornet. Its totally trashed and I dont think that there is anyway to straighten it out with out a lot of work and alot of money. My Hornet is the next project in line.
So...if anyone has one that they would be willing to sell at a reasonable cost or knows of one please  shoot me a message either here on the list or my email.
Thanks!! Time and efforts greatly appreciated!
Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho