Re: [Amc-list] 75 Cassini Matador for sale in Colorado...

Re: [Amc-list] 75 Cassini Matador for sale in Colorado...

Couldn't part it out if I wanted to. As long as it's running I can park it
on the street. I have no off-street parking available, and no real hope of
finding any soon. I thought about selling it last summer, but I made the
mistake of driving it, and couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Winter
was a hassle. I had to move it periodically to keep the city from towing it,
not easy quite a number of times, it's the worst snow driver I can imagine.
Twice, I had to dig it out of a snowdrift, so the city wouldn't tow it and
bill me for digging it out. As far as real money, it only costs me a bit of
gas now and again (that's increasing though) and registration and insurance.
Oh, and 100 bux a month for the storage space for all the parts (to be fair,
that's not all that's in there).
Before I moved here, I had what I thought was safe off street parking in El
Lay. Parked in the back corner of a dead end parking lot. Somebody hit it.
Felt like, not only can't I fix it, I can't even protect it.

Entropy is a bitch...

Kelly