Re: [Amc-list] how to sell

I'm located in Wisconsin, about 25 miles west/southwest of Green Bay. I would prefer to sell it as a whole because I have been a big fan of AMC's for years and know how few of them there are left. I have the 290 that came with it, it needs a rebuild and I believe some of the parts were missing...I was going to put a 304, 360 or possibly a 401 in it depending on what I could find at the time. I also have the 4 speed manual trans for it, that probably also needs to be gone thru.

  On a side note, how do I respond to the posts once they are posted? I can't seem to figure it out...

  thanks,

  ken