[Amc-list] how to sell

I have a 67 rambler rogue I bought a few years back with the intention of restoring. The body work is all done, car is completely disassembled with only the rear end in it, all else is out. I have good glass, doors, trunk and hood for it and about 90% of everything else I need to complete it; however I don't have the time or desire to do it anymore. Too much going on in life.
  The car needs a complete reassembly. I'm wondering if I'm better off selling it as a package deal or parting it out...I have a nice NOS grille, lots of trim and hundreds of other parts. I am hoping someone can tell me the best way of doing this....

  Thanks in advance....

  Ken