From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Steering gear Bolt start
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I don't understand the problem with holding a
box up either. In preparation to mounting one of those
things, I will do a couple dozen curls with a BW M12,
then follow with 287-2v squats. I finish by dead
pulling an AMC 20. Now I am ready to mount the
steering box.
In reality, that box can get mighty heavy if you are
holding it up with one hand and trying to start the
first bolt.
Chase all the threads, bolts and box, use a couple
drifts to steady the box, and make sure things are
clean and lubed. Then it should be OK....Russ