Re: [Amc-list] headliners

Tom; My upholsterer took my two American visors that
were torn, faded, stained and just plain nasty. They
stitched them up to match the headliner and to this
day work as good as new. The headliner and visors to
gether ran about $175.
They are pre 60s style with the ribs and stitching,
non of that glued in shell crap. Any competant
upholsterer should be able to do the same. People who
look at the interior comment on the tight headliner.....Russ