Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] roller cam/lifters for 304
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
For the extra $1000.00 for the roller kit (from Crane or Comp cams) You won't see much in HP gains of efficiency, and here is still issues with the oils and you will also need an anti walk kit for your roller cam. that is another couple hundred bucks.
  I would say just go with a good hydraulic cam and you will be more then happy. But then it's not my money and not my preference