Re: [Amc-list] t86f/r10

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, d stohler wrote:

> ok, saw this on epay, can anyone tell me if THIS
> trans/od will bolt in to my 62 classic 196 with t96? i

No reference, can't find "t89"...

I just decided, what with all my trans farting around, that putting an
open-driveline T14 in my torque tube Classic will not be that big a
deal, if the splines and overall length match up.

A stupid plate to locate the TT end is not that hard to fab
up. The motor end is a drop in to the old six bell. Drop in,
as in zero mods, just stick it in the hole.