Ralph Ausmann - Hillsboro, OR -

From: JOE FULTON

Well you can't really trust the online paint chips
because of differences in scanner settings and setting
on your monitor. If you go to a PPG jobber with the
paint code, they might have a copy of the original PPG
paint chip chart. You can always ask them to mix the
minimum amount of paint, also spray it on a piece of
sheet metal and see if you're satisfied.

Joe Fulton

--- Bruce Griffis

wrote:
> > Go to www.autocolorlibrary.com and search on AMC