Re: [Amc-list] Heater core to cowl gasket info needed

Re: [Amc-list] Heater core to cowl gasket info needed

Matt,

My 66 Parts book shows the upper gasket (rectangular,
horizontal) as a one piece gasket.  I don't know the
thickness.  I have a 65 heater assembly in storage but
the gasket is probably trashed.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Joe Fulton