-------------
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It's an AMC 4-cylinder 2wd 1988 model (Sept 87 build)
and it has the 4-speed manual tranny.  Anybody need
any parts?   What would the clutch/bellhousing fit?

It's really a clean truck.  Nice vinyl interior.  Yard
prices have gone up, so I can't be sure of the parts
prices.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"