[Amc-list] that nutty "big nut" rear, photos

[Amc-list] that nutty "big nut" rear, photos

OK, here's some photos to make all you AMXers envious of our
little Americans. I'm SURE this will do it.

http://wps.com/temp/DSC03153.JPG

This stout driveshaft, as big around as an ordinary exhaust
pipe, and nearly twice as strong, is our driveshaft. Look at
all that... lightweightness! See the funny end? And the two
pretty wrenches?

http://wps.com/temp/DSC03154.JPG

Here the pretty wrenches are on the Big Nut and the rear yoke. If
it were only this easy in real life. It has to be done with
the driveshaft installed in the car.

Tighten, tighten tighten. See Dick tighten the big nut. Now
the other nuts inside the car can go for a ride.

Now don't you wish your car was like this?

(In fact, with the right tool, it won't be bad at all. These
wrenches cost me $25 each including shipping.)