Re: [Amc-list] dumping the snake

Air pumps that I have seen in the past were run off
the PS by a seperate V belt, though my Spirit had it
included in the serps travels.
Maybe it came from the factory w/o a pump and the
dealer discovered he had to install one, or the PO
might have taken it off.
Are the holes in the exhaust plugged? They just take a
1/2 inch pipe plug, $.39 each at Lowes...Russ