[Amc-list] compression test results

Ramble, a 63 440 hardtop (not H) had a compression test today.  They were 90-91, 105, 92-93, 118-119, 102-103, 110-111 in order from 1 to 6.  My mechanic said he thought the variance was a little more than he would have liked, but the car runs nice and smooth, so in his opinion, he wouldn't do anything about it.  What is your opinion.  BTW, we had checked and adjusted the valves, and torqued the head, prior to the compression test.

http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart