Re: [Amc-list] Does gas go bad- aol article link.

Re: [Amc-list] Does gas go bad- aol article link.

One tip to not ignore is if you can do nothing else when storing.
Fill up the tank!
The fuller it is the less air is in there to contact the fuel and allow condensation and evaporation.

When I was younger I had a boat that I used to store with an empty tank cause i did not know any better.
It was always plaqued with moisture and rust issues.
The boat we have now is stored with a full tank and the high concentration level of Stabil.

It is 6 years old now and has never given me a minutes problem.

The American and the lawn tractor get the same treatment, same result, no problems at all.

We all know about bad gas after hearing Daves and Toms woes.

Let's not repeat them!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV